What Students, Parents Should Know About Falling SAT Scores

The College Board, the organization that develops and administers the SAT, recently released a series of statistics with worrying implications for students in pursuit of higher education. Of those individuals who sat for the SAT in 2013, only 43 percent reached or exceeded the College Board’s bar for college preparedness, the report states. But what about the other 57 percent – the majority of American high school students who took the test – who failed to meet this designation? Is it possible for students to improve their SAT scores in the coming years and therefore better prepare themselves for higher education?
Education News Headlines – Yahoo! News

Short URL: http://globalnewsmagazine.com/?p=3130

Posted by on Nov 4 2013. Filed under EDUCATION. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.

Comments are closed

Photo Gallery

Log in | Designed by Buy Websites

Disclaimer : All content including images in this site is copyright to their rightful owners. No copyright infringement is intended.